Join Pete Marin, T5 President and CEO, at the IMN 3rd Annual Spring Forum on Financing, Investing and Real Estate for Data Centers.
May 30, 2013
IMN’s 3rd Annual Spring Data Center Financing, Investing, Real Estate Forum
New York City, New York
The President/CEO Wholesale Panel: What is the Right Formula for Organic vs. Inorganic Growth?
• Cost of integrating new companies and facilities
• Build vs. buy vs. partner: Managed services
• International acquisitions
• Expanding through joint ventures
• Financing growth through private vs. public markets
• Prioritizing your capital
• Looking for organic growth in the retail sector
• Role of modularity and other innovations in decreasing organic growth costs
• Cross-border acquisitions
For more information and event registration visit: http://www.imn.org/conference/Financing-Investing–Real-Estate-Development-for-Data-Centers/Home.html