Utility Cost per kWh
The Southeast's Only Forever On Hyperscale Data Center Campus - Coming Soon!
T5’s lifecycle data center services platform powers your business today and into the future with our collaborative development process, Uptime award-winning management & operations program, and critical facility construction team.
Easily accessible and conveniently located in the emerging data center cluster of Lithia Springs, GA, T5@Atlanta sits 20 minutes from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and just 20 minutes west of downtown Atlanta, with easy access to local freeways.
Premier Data Center Location
According to datacenterhawk.com, Atlanta has emerged as a premier data center location due to its “favorable business climate, competitive colocation / cloud environment, reasonable power cost, low natural disaster risk, and robust connectivity.”
Developed Exclusively for Hyperscale and Enterprise
T5’s Atlanta campus is purposefully designed and developed to address the needs of hyperscale cloud and discerning enterprise businesses where quality, customization, and maintaining a Forever On environment are paramount to their mission.
80-Acre dedicated Hyperscale Data Center campus supporting up to 220 critical megawatts of IT load
- Building 1: 162,500sf, 20MW, Delivering 2023
- Building 2: 235,000sf, 28MW
- Building 3: 476,000sf, 66MW
- Building 4: 476,000sf, 66MW
- Building 5: 314,000sf, 40MW
Power & Cooling
Efficient and economical mechanical solutions custom-engineered to support densities in excess of 200w/sf
- Dual fed via diverse Georgia Power substations
- (N+1) or 2N UPS with (N+1) Generator back-up
- Scalable (N+1) air-cooled chillers
- Target annualized PUE of 1.2
Physical and virtual security platforms to protect your company's data and infrastructure from internal and external threats.
- 150' property line setbacks
- Customizable building security systems
Taxes & Incentives
Business-friendly and stable tax environment supports your location decision for the long-term.
- 100% Sales Tax Exemption on all computer equipment and qualified data center infrastructure available
- Site-specific Real and Personal Property Tax Abatements of up to 75% over first 10-years
- 6% corporate income tax rate stable since 1969
Superior telecommunications infrastructure with access to lit and dark fiber networks including:
- Hotwire Communications
T5 supports your Information Security Compliance requirements, including:
- ISO/IEC 27001
- SOC 1/Type 1
- SOC 2/Type 2
Meet the team
Executive Vice President, National Business Development
Executive Vice President, Director of Sales
Join Our Team
At T5, we’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest minds to add to our team! Browse our current career opportunities and see how you can become a part of the T5 team.
- Professional Development & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Battle-Tested Leadership Experience
- Commitment to Military Veterans & Diversity