Total Data Hall Space
Contiguous White Space
Available Network Carriers
Minneapolis' Only Forever On Data Center
T5’s lifecycle data center services platform powers your business today and into the future with our collaborative development process, Uptime award-winning management & operations program, and critical facility construction team.
Easily accessible and conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis, T5@Minneapolis sits just 9 miles from MSP International Airport with immediate access to local freeways.
Originally developed for American Express, this facility was designed and built to meet the mission critical needs of the discerning enterprise or colocation provider. Its dual-use design isolates critical infrastructure between data center and office customers to ensure optimal performance, security and reliability.
T5@Minneapolis’ fiber-rich location provides access to 74 network providers and direct on-ramps to the major public clouds and SaaS platforms via Megaport providing a true Carrier Hotel opportunity. This is supported by redundant power and water service via independent utility sources and substations.
330,000 sf purpose-built Data Center and Class A Office Building
- 47,000sf total data hall space available
- 25,000sf contiguous white space available
- Installed Critical Power: 1.95MW (N+1)
- Phase 2: 3.9MW expandable to 10.4MW
- Central, accessible downtown location
- Fully remodeled lobby, conference room, tenant lounge, UPS and customizable data halls
- Robust fiber connectivity
Power & Cooling
The infrastructure you need to keep your business Forever On.
- 1.95 MW of installed (N+1) IT load capacity expandable to 10.4 MW
- Two 13.8 kVa feeds from separate substations with the ability to add a feed from a 3rd substation
- 9 x 1.5 MW Cat and Cummins diesel generators with 60,000 gal on-site fuel storage
- 2,950 Tons of chilled-water cooling capacity in (N+1) configuration
- Economizer mode increases efficiency and reduces water usage
- Dual feed water service
- Average power density: 150-250 Watts/sf
Security & Compliance
Concentric layers of security keep your data safe and protected
- 100% Exterior and interior camera coverage
- Secure access to data center portion of building
- 24/7 staffed security personnel
- Advanced biometrics and card access control
- HIPPA, PCI, SOC 2-Type 2, and other compliance certifications supported
Carrier Hotel-level telecom options provide limitless connectivity options
- On-site carries include: Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Level(3), Comcast, Megaport, ExteNet, Cogent
- Direct public cloud and SaaS provider on-ramps via Megaport
- Direct dark fiber access to 67 additional network and fiber providers creates Carrier Hotel-level connectivity options
Partner Spotlight: Megaport
Megaport offers elastic interconnection services at T5@Minneapolis, allowing businesses to leverage Megaport to interconnect to leading network and cloud providers. This saves money, improves performance, and ensures greater security for customer applications.
Megaport is best known as an alternative to traditional interconnection solutions, enabling access to a more private and secure way to reach multiple cloud providers – a critical requirement for the adoption of cloud by enterprises
Together, T5@Minneapolis and Megaport bring a new dimension to the growing demand for interconnectivity and the peering services market by delivering more dynamic connectivity capabilities.
Meet the team
Executive Vice President, Director of Sales
Senior Vice President, Business Development
Join Our Team
At T5, we’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest minds to add to our team! Browse our current career opportunities and see how you can become a part of the T5 team.
- Professional Development & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Battle-Tested Leadership Experience
- Commitment to Military Veterans & Diversity