Acre Data Center Campus
Fortune 500 Data Centers
The Carolina's Only Forever On Data Center
T5’s lifecycle data center services platform powers your business today and into the future with our collaborative development process, Uptime award-winning management & operations program, and critical facility construction team.
Easily accessible and conveniently located just 30 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport with easy access to local freeways.
Purpose-built Data Center Campus
T5@Charlotte is a master-planned, Enterprise data center destination, featuring an on-site 180MVA Duke Energy substation and immediate access to regional and long-haul fiber networks.
Your Data Center. Your Way.
With two remaining adjacent 23 and 17 acre parcels and another 14-acre parcel, you can create the data center your business needs for today and the future.
- Site 1: 23 Acres
- Site 2: 17 Acres (may be combined with Site 1)
- Site 3: 14 Acres
T5@Charlotte keeps your business ForeverOn with proven 99.9999% utility power reliability
- Dual 100kV transmission lines
- On-site Duke Energy 180MVA multi-transformer substation
- Concrete-encased duct bank throughout the park
- Low $0.048/kWh power cost
Low Cost of Occupancy
- 100% Sales Tax abatement on data center equipment & software
- Significant Real and Personal Property Tax rebates available
T5 supports your Information Security Compliance requirements, including:
- ISO/IEC 27001
- SOC 1/Type 1
- SOC 2/Type 2
Meet the team
Executive Vice President, National Business Development
Critical Facility Manager
Join Our Team
At T5, we’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest minds to add to our team! Browse our current career opportunities and see how you can become a part of the T5 team.
- Professional Development & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Battle-Tested Leadership Experience
- Commitment to Military Veterans & Diversity