Event Date: March 19, 2014
2:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Location: T5@LA, 444 N. Nash Street, El Segundo, California 90245
T5@LA is hosting AFCOM’s Transforming Your Data Center Strategy to Better Support the Business event. The event will focus on aging data center infrastructures tools, processes and energy cost increases along with the growing need to be responsive to business demands are forcing many organizations to rethink traditional approaches to supporting the ever-changing business requirements.
- Planning and designing a hybrid data center model
- Supporting changing technologies such as:
- SAS, PAAS, IAAS, BYOD, Internet and Mobile applications, Mobile employees, Cloud technologies and “Big Data”.
- Selling a new strategy to the business owners
- Tools: APM, CMDB and DCIM
- Can your data center support the fast pace growth of technology
- Can your data center support IT equipment refreshes every three years which are putting higher energy and cooling demands on the facility
- Insourcing, Outsourcing and Managed Services
Click here to register for the event.