Acres for Build-to-Suit
ICD 705 Capable, Federal or Commercial
15 MW Available Immediately
Utility Cost per kWh
Sales Tax Abatement on IT Purchases
The Southeast's Premier Federal Cloud Data Center Campus - Build Now!
Trust. Credibility. Expertise. T5’s lifecycle data center services platform powers the Internet today and into the future with our collaborative development process, Uptime award-winning management & operations program, and critical facility construction team. T5@Augusta can support ICD 705 SCIF or non-SCIF requirements and designs.
Premier Location & Access to Cleared Personnel
Located immediately adjacent to Fort Gordon & US Army Cyber Command HQ with access to an abundant and unique pool of highly trained and certified IT and cybersecurity personnel with government clearance.
Developed Exclusively for Federal Hyperscale or Enterprise
Proven development team can customize building designs to meet unique commercial or federal cloud specifications – including ICD 705 SCIF or non-SCIF requirements, enhanced setbacks and physical security, modular and sustainable infrastructure, technical office & support environments.
Low Power Costs and Economic Incentives Available
Served by Georgia Power, T5@Augusta features an adjacent 15MW substation for immediate power availability and is bounded by 115kV and 230kV transmission lines for scalable power needs in excess of 200MWs. Additionally, significant property and sales tax incentives are available for data center and IT use.
190 Acres for Build-to-Suit
- Suitable for ICD 705 compliant facilities
- Federal or Commercial Hyperscale Cloud
- SCIF or non-SCIF designs
Power & Cooling
15 MW available immediately from adjacent GA Power substation, scalable in excess of 200 MWs
- 115 & 230kV transmission lines on eastern boundary for larger needs
- Low utility rate – $.035 - $.038/kwh power needs for large users
- Modular and sustainable power & cooling infrastructure
- Flexible (N+1) or 2N designs, low PUEs, Zero Water Usage, and Solar offsets available
Physical and virtual security platforms to protect your company's data and infrastructure from internal and external threats.
- 24/7 on-site security & critical facility operations team
- Advanced biometric security access
- Uptime Institute award-winning operations platform
- Large pool of area personnel with secret and top-secret clearance
- Fully customizable physical and biometric security programs available
Business-friendly and stable tax environment supports your location decision for the long-term.
- 100% Sales Tax Abatement on IT purchases
- 5-20 Year abatement of Property Taxes depending on capital investment and jobs
- New construction shell delivery <8 Months
Superior telecommunications infrastructure with access to lit and dark fiber networks including:
- 13 Carriers near-net
- 3 Carriers on site
- Dark fiber options available
- Low latency connectivity to existing Federal Cloud zones
Grounded in T5's commitment to sustainable design practices
- Solar and renewable energy options
- Zero-Water Usage cooling designs
- Low PUE electrical designs
- Real-time ESG monitoring powered by Ledger8760
Meet the team
Chief Customer Officer
Executive Vice President, National Business Development
Chief Business Officer
Join Our Team
At T5, we’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest minds to add to our team! Browse our current career opportunities and see how you can become a part of the T5 team.
- Professional Development & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Battle-Tested Leadership Experience
- Commitment to Military Veterans & Diversity