per kWh Utility Rate
The Rocky Mountain Region's Only Forever On Hyperscale Data Center Campus
T5’s lifecycle data center services platform powers your business today and into the future with our collaborative development process, Uptime award-winning management & operations program, and critical facility construction team.
Easily accessible and conveniently located in the emerging space and data center cluster of Colorado Springs, CO, T5@Colorado sits 10 minutes from COS International Airport and just 75 minutes from Denver International Airport, with easy access to local freeways.
Premier Data Center Location
Cited by CBRE as one of the five least expensive data center markets, Colorado Springs’ highly-skilled workforce, low cost of power, robust connectivity and minimal natural disaster risk has positioned Colorado Springs as a premier data center location.
Developed Exclusively for Hyperscale and Enterprise
T5’s Colorado Springs campus is purposefully designed and developed to address the needs of Hyperscale Cloud and discerning Enterprise businesses where quality, customization, and maintaining a ForeverOn environment are paramount to their mission.
64-Acre master-planned, dedicated Hyperscale and Enterprise Data Center campus supporting up to 100 critical megawatts of IT load
- Building 1: Occupied
- Hyperscale: 3 Buildings, 912,000sf, 82MW
- Enterprise: 126,000sf, 6-10MW or customized to suit
Power & Cooling
Efficient and economical mechanical solutions custom-engineered to support densities in excess of 200w/sf
- Dual fed via diverse Colorado Springs Utilities substations
- (N+1) or 2N UPS with (N+1) Generator back-up
- Scalable (N+1) air-cooled chillers
- Dual, independent water supply for commercial use
- Target annualized PUE of 1.2
Physical and virtual security platforms to protect your company's data and infrastructure from internal and external threats.
- Force-protected land forms minimize penetration-risk
- Restricted sight lines
- Perimeter fencing and expansive set-backs
- Restricted data center use
Taxes & Incentives
Significant tax and economic incentive programs minimize total cost of occupancy while promoting and enhancing regional development.
- Tax Increment Financing
- New Market Tax Credits
- Enterprise Zone designation
- Workforce Development Programs
T5 supports your Information Security Compliance requirements, including:
- ISO/IEC 27001
- SOC 1/Type 1
- SOC 2/Type 2
Robust and diverse telecommunications infrastructure provides outstanding coast-to-coast latency.
- Dual independent routing for each of 8 different telecom providers over a campus-wide master conduit network.
Meet the team
Vice President Sales
Senior Vice President, Director of Sales
Join Our Team
At T5, we’re always on the lookout for the best and brightest minds to add to our team! Browse our current career opportunities and see how you can become a part of the T5 team.
- Professional Development & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Battle-Tested Leadership Experience
- Commitment to Military Veterans & Diversity